By making a room booking through this system, you confirm that you have read, understand and agree to the following terms and conditions. You also confirm that you will ensure that other individuals who will access the room under this booking will also abide by these same terms and conditions.
- Breakout Rooms can be booked for group student study/work.
- Rooms are available for booking Monday-Sunday during the period 7:00 am-11:00 pm.
- Rooms may be booked in time slots between 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Up to 1 booking per day is permitted and you can have 3 active bookings at one time.
- If a booking is no longer required, please ensure you remove it.
- You must adhere to room occupancy levels of 10 people MAXIMUM.
- If more than 2 students in the room, masks MUST be worn at all times by everyone in the room.
- Rooms must be left clean after use.
- Close door when leaving the room.
- Chairs and other furniture MUST NOT be moved into or out of the room
- All garbage must be removed and disposed of in the appropriate bins located outside the room.
- Report any damage to furniture or equipment immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Failure to comply with any of these conditions may result in access being revoked.